Your beauty, Your way!
Terms of Service
This website is operated by BeautyQlick AB, org. no. 559217-5953
(“BeautyQlick”, “we”, “us”), a company governed by Swedish law and with its main seat at Siloplatsen 6, Nacka 13131 Stockholm, Sweden.
Through this website you can learn more about our services, subscribe to our newsletters and find out what we at BeautyQlick do and are passionate about.
Some parts of the website require you to share certain information. It can, for example be our services as, BeautyQuiz, Skin journal and rewardspage and partner page, or when you start subscribing to our newsletter. These sections may ask you for information such as, but not limited to, your name, email address, and address. For specific services, and services managed by our affiliates, such as the online stores through which you can shop, the specific terms and privacy policies of the relevant services will apply.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The terms “We”, “Us”, and “BeautyQlick” refer to BeautyQlick. The terms “You” and “Your” refer to you, as a
visitor or user of the Service.
By accessing this Service or using any part of the Service or any content or Services hereof, you agree to be bound by all of its terms and conditions which may be amended from time to time. If you do not agree to these terms, you may not access or use the Service.
USE OF THE SERVICE
This Service allows you to join social networks, gain friends, mingle with other members, express your thoughts, make some comments and discussion, and communicate with other members. You understand and agree, however, that you will use this Service including its tools and services with full sense of responsibility and in a manner that is consistent with these Terms and in such a way as to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. You agree that you will use the Service and its services in compliance with all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations, including any laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from your country of residence.
We reserve the right to monitor and review your account, content and activity for compliance with this Agreement, although we have no obligation to do so. We may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your account or ability to use the Service for any reason
YOU MAY NOT:
- Use the Services if you are under the age of 18, unable to form legally binding contracts, or are suspended from using our Services;
- Post any content that is inaccurate, misleading, unlawful, offensive, harmful, fraudulent, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, promotes illegal activity, is in violation of any party's intellectual property rights or is considered hate speech.;
- Collect or disclose any users’ personal information;
- Scrape, reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- Take any action that may damage the rating or badge system; or
- use the Services in any way that may impair the Services, including the availability or accessibility of the website; or
- Which is unlawful or in violation of these Terms.
REGISTRATION / MEMBER ACCOUNT
As a condition of becoming a Member of this social networking website, including the use of its tools, applications and services, you are required to register with the Service and provide a password and username. You must complete the full registration process and shall provide the Service with accurate, complete, and updated registration information.
Member is defined as a registered user of the Services. Member Account is defined as any information related to a Member and all content a Member creates or posts on the site. Member Profile includes a Member’s name, profile information, and profile photo.
You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password.
In addition, you may not register for more than one Member Account, register for a Member Account on behalf of another person, group or entity. Furthermore, you may not use or attempt to use another's Member Account without authorization from us or create a false identity on our Services.
USE OF YOUR CONTENT
We collect and process information about your purchase history and purchasing behaviour, with the specific purpose of designing and offering you personalized discounts and offers based on what we believe you are interested in. On My Pages and settings you can choose to deactivate these offers from being sent to you. On our websites, you will still receive offers based on your purchasing behaviour.
Marketing and advertising
We use data you provide to our companies when registering a member account, data we collect when you make purchases and use our services and websites to provide you with relevant marketing and display advertising that you may be interested in when you visit our websites and subscribe to our newsletters. We also use your personal data to provide you with additional offers from companies in other industries when you shop through our webshop if you have given us special consent for this. What you do when you are logged into your membership account at BeautyQlick gives us a picture of your preferences, and we want to be able to show you exactly the products and services that we think you would have been interested in. For this reason, we save and process information about which products and services you are looking at, which types of products you buy, and which products you add to your favourites. We may also send you advertising based on where you live if we e.g. choose to hold an event in your area. We will, based on these different types of information, send advertising to your email address, your postal address, or via SMS, and/or show you relevant advertisements when you are inside BeautyQlick.com. If you do not want to receive direct marketing via e-mail, or SMS, you can always go into Settings and opt out of this in your profile.
If you choose to refrain from receiving interest-based advertising, it does not mean that you will no longer see advertising on our websites, but that the advertising that is displayed will not be tailored to you and will therefore be perceived as less relevant.
Transfer of personal data to our partners
As a member, you are always anonymous, we do not share your personal data with other companies. However, we use your preferences in order for you to receive offers on other products from companies in other industries. The personal data that is shared with third parties is your order ID and value, currency, information about "mr/mrs", name, e-mail address, country and postal code. Through affiliate purchases, you choose to make a purchase through various online stores. You can choose yourself whether you want your personal data to be shared with third parties to take part in offers by giving your consent.
Statistics and updates of the Services:
Your purchase behaviour and purchase history also help us improve the service. The data from your purchases help us see what kind of products are popular, what kind of offers are most appreciated and used by our members, etc. We will use this information to improve and develop our existing products.
Communication with you as a member:
By entering your contact details, we can contact you if any problems arise with the Services or with your membership. We may also send information and newsletters to your e-mail address and via SMS. You can deactivate the sending of news and information at any time by going to Settings in your account on BeautyQlick.com.
Product improvement: We use data to improve our existing products and services, including updating features. For example, we use error reports to improve security features, user behaviour, search queries and clicks on our sites to improve the relevance of search results, content on sites and placement of relevant content for you on our sites.
Security: We use data to protect the security of our products, services and customers, to detect and prevent fraud, to confirm the validity of software licenses, and to resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. We may also block or remove a message, images, or content if it violates our terms.
By joining BeautyQlick and using the Services, Members acknowledge that they are not guaranteed to receive anything in return. Any items you receive as part of a BeautyQlick promotion (e.g. free products, discounts, prizes, etc. For your own purpose. All products a Member receives from BeautyQlick are meant only for the recipient to test and share your reviews.
To create an independent platform and reviews users must when creating public content Clearly state somehow that the product was bought from own expense unless other stated that is or was received as part of a promotion, whether on BeautyQlick or otherwise;
- Disclose if You have any financial, employment, family, or personal relationship with the brand or product that is being reviewed;
- Submit content only for items that You have either purchased or used.
- Be honest and truthful in Your review.
Users who participate in BeautyQlick in campaigns and other BeautyQlick programs also agree to follow these disclosure terms when participating and communicating about BeautyQlick programs and product sponsors on outside websites, blogs, videos and other platforms.
Members are not obligated to promote or discuss products and brands they experience through BeautyQlickor receive through promotions. All reviews are provided voluntarily, and published for the informational purposes.
Our mission is to provide the best product feedback available anywhere on the web, and it is of the utmost importance to us that we remain as transparent as possible. Should you have any questions regarding our practices, we may be contacted at: email@example.com
CHAT ROOMS, FORUMS, COMMUNICATIONS AND OTHER MATERIALS POSTED BY YOU:
You are responsible for Your own content and communications, as well as its consequences. We want to encourage an open exchange of information and ideas, and You can expect these areas to include information and opinions from a variety of individuals and organizations other than us. We do not endorse or guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any posting, regardless of whether the posting comes from a user, from a celebrity or "expert" guest, or from a member of our staff or an organization. Should you see content that appears to be unlawful, harmful, fraudulent, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, promotes illegal activity, or is indicative of hate speech, you should report such to firstname.lastname@example.org
WARRANTY DISCLAIMER AND EXCLUSIONS / LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
You represent and warrant that (a) all of the information provided by you to our website to participate in the Service is correct and current; and (b) you have all necessary right, power and authority to enter into this Agreement and to perform the acts required of you hereunder.
You hereby accept and agree that it is beyond our control, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to the Service or use the Services; what affects the Public Content may have on you; how you may interpret or use the Public Content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Public Content. You release us from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired content through the Service or the services. It should be noted that the Services may contain or direct you to sites or Services containing information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. We make no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through the Site or Services, and we will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Site or the Services.
BeautyQlick is a platform. Products linked by BeautyQlick are not owned or distributed by BeautyQlick.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
BeautyQlick shall not, under any circumstances, be liable upon a claim or action in contract with purchases made through our affilates. BeautyQlick shall not be liable for third party claims for damages against the customer, or for malfunction, delays, loss of business, loss or damage to exemplary damages, whether or not beautyqlick has been made aware of the possibility of such claims or damages.
In addition, we make no representation that the operation of our services will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors. we may change, restrict access to, suspend or discontinue the service or any part of it at any time.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The materials available through the Service shall remain the property of BeautyQlick and/or its licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. You acquire no proprietary interest in any such rights. Furthermore, you may not remove or obscure the copyright notice or any other notices contained in the site or anything retrieved or downloaded from them.
You hereby acknowledge that all rights, titles and interests, including but not limited to rights covered by the Intellectual Property Rights, in and to the Service, is with BeautyQlick and that You will not acquire any right, title, or interest in or to the Service except as expressly set forth in this Agreement. You will not modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code from any of our services, software, or documentation, or create or attempt to create a substitute or similar service or product through use of or access to the Program or proprietary information related thereto.
The Agreement describes and encompasses the entire agreement between Us and You, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Service, the contents and materials provided by or through the Service, and the subject matter of this Agreement.
CHOICE OF LAW; JURISDICTION; FORUM
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of SWEDEN , without any reference to conflict-of-laws principles. Any dispute, controversy or difference which may arise between the parties out of, in relation to or in connection with this Agreement is hereby irrevocably submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New York, to the exclusion of any other courts without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions or your actual state or country of residence.
This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Service. You may terminate your membership at any time for any reason by following the instructions on the “TERMINATION OF ACCOUNT” inby concating us through email to email@example.com. We may terminate your membership for any reason at any time.
USER TERMS: ON OUR COMMUNITY
BeautyQlick is a forum for your thoughtful reviews, photos, videos, tips and more. This, we've put together these general guidelines for keeping it clean and classy here on our site:
BeautyQlick REVIEW SECTION
BE YOU!: That’s right, we want honest reviews it all. The best reviews are personal and passionate as well as open and honest. Writing a review of something of your favourite beauty products.
Use Good Taste: We at BeautyQlick pride ourselves on our style, so don’t trash your reputation by using offensive language and imagery. Furthermore, threats, harassment, hate speech, and other displays of bigotry will not be tolerated.
Stay in Good Form: Let’s save the non sequiturs for the blogosphere. We expect your contributions to be relevant to the product you’re reviewing. Reviews aren't the place for rants about political ideologies, extraordinary circumstances, or other matters that don't address the core of the consumer experience.
Cut Out the Bias: Your contributions should be objective. Don’t review your own business or employer, your friends' or relatives' businesses, or businesses in your networking group.
Say It, Don’t Sell It: The power of BeautyQlick is the power of YOU. Here, consumers have the final word, so let’s not muck up our review section with more commercial noise.
Keep Secrets: Remember the Golden Rule? Please respect the privacy of others. This means refraining from publishing personal information, close-up photos, and full names of any of your friends, enemies, and countrymen.
Innovation, Not Imitation: What you learned in middle school still applies - absolutely NO plagiarism. We want to hear from you, so show us your (own) stuff!
Avoid the Overstatement: It’s easy to get carried away. Please avoid exaggerating or misrepresenting your experience.
Be Picky - Click Hearts with Discretion: These hearts don’t mean whether you “Agree.” Like reviews only when they’re useful, helpful, and truthful. Reviews are sorted by what's most helpful, so make sure new visitors see the ones that shine.
Be Constructive: We all know how disappointing it can be when you buy something only to find it doesn’t work the way you thought it would. While it may be tempting to vent your frustrations here, remember that reviews should relay “what” and “why.” And please, for everyone’s sake, lay off the caps lock.
Be Creative: These reviews weren’t written by robots or AI. Let the “you” shine through!
Be Curious: BeautyQlick has the answers. If you want to know more about a product, use the QA; section in our community. But first, check that your question hasn’t already been asked. It probably has!
Share the knowledge:: Think you’ve got the answer? Help out your fellow beautyQlickers with all the info you’ve got. Your answers should be helpful, honest, and relevant. Spread the knowledge!
*Please be advised that BeautyQlick retains the right to remove any inappropriate content or to revoke membership for any violations.
ON YOUR BLOG, VLOG, AND SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS
Don’t keep it a secret. Include the name of the product you’re reviewing in your post or video title.
Keep it Clean: The BeautyQlick social media channels are a hub for our community. Use clean language, courteous behavior, and appropriate images. Failure to do so will result in a ban from the page.
POSTS/ REVIEWS AND CHAT GROUPS
Stay Considerate & Constructive: Show your fellow BeautyQlicker some love by commenting on their posts, but remember the Golden Rule - respect them as they would do for you!
Submit Quality: BeautyQlick value fun, quality posts.
If you have received complimentary products or won a giveaway, please state in your post or review that the products you have used were in a collaboration with the specific brand. Please note that failure to abide by these rules will result in suspension from BEAUTYQLICK
Writing a blog post or review online? Copy & paste this line at the bottom: “I received these products complimentary from any specific brand or company for testing purposes"
Personal data (mostly referred to as “data” below) are only processed by us to the extent necessary and for the purpose of providing a functional and user-friendly website, including its content and the services offered there.
According to Art. 4 No. 1 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, i.e. the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”), “processing” is any process carried out with or without the help of automated processes or any such series of processes with personal data, such as collecting, recording, organizing, arranging, storing, adapting or changing, reading, querying, using, disclosing through transmission, dissemination or any other form of provision, comparison or the linking, the restriction, the deletion or the destruction.
With the following data protection declaration, we inform you in particular about the type, scope, purpose, duration and legal basis of the processing of personal data, insofar as we decide either alone or together with others about the purposes and means of processing. In addition, we will inform you below about the third-party components we use for optimization purposes and to increase the quality of use, insofar as third parties process data on their own responsibility.
Our data protection declaration is structured as follows:
- Information about us as the person responsible II. Rights of users and data subjects III. Information on data processing
Information about us as responsible
Responsible provider of this website in terms of data protection law is:
13131 Siloplatsen 6
- Rights of users and data subjects
With regard to the data processing described in more detail below, users and data subjects have the right
- for confirmation as to whether the data concerning you are being processed, for information about the processed data, for further information about the data processing and for copies of the data (see also Art. 15 GDPR);
- to correct or complete incorrect or incomplete data (see also Art. 16 GDPR);
- to the immediate deletion of the data concerning them (see also Art. 17 GDPR), or, alternatively, if further processing is necessary in accordance with Art. 17 Para. 3 GDPR, to restriction of processing in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR
- to receive the data concerning them and provided by them and to transfer this data to other providers / responsible parties (cf. also Art. 20 GDPR);
- to complain to the supervisory authority if they are of the opinion that the data concerning them are being processed by the provider in violation of data protection regulations (see also Art. 77 GDPR).
In addition, the provider is obliged to notify all recipients to whom data has been disclosed by the provider of any correction or deletion of data or the restriction of processing that takes place on the basis of Articles 16, 17 Paragraph 1, 18 GDPR teaching. However, this obligation does not exist if this notification is impossible or involves disproportionate effort. Irrespective of this, the user has a right to information about these recipients.
According to Art. 21 GDPR, users and data subjects also have the right to object to the future processing of the data concerning them, provided that the data is provided by the provider in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) GDPR are processed. In particular, an objection to data processing for the purpose of direct advertising is permitted.
III. Information on data processing
Your data processed when using our website will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage no longer applies, the deletion of the data does not conflict with any statutory retention requirements and no other information on individual processing methods is given below.
For technical reasons, in particular, to ensure a secure and stable website, your internet browser transmits data to us or to our web space provider. These so-called server log files record the type and version of your internet browser, the operating system, the website from which you switched to our website (referrer URL), the website (s) of our website that you are visiting, the date and time of the respective access as well as the IP address of the internet connection from which our website is used.
The data collected in this way is temporarily stored, but not together with other data from you.
This storage takes place on the legal basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest lies in the improvement, stability, functionality and security of our website.
The data will be deleted again after seven days at the latest, unless further storage is required for evidence purposes. Otherwise, the data will be excluded from deletion in whole or in part until an incident has been finally clarified.
1. a) Session cookies / session cookies
We use so-called cookies on our website. Cookies are small text files or other storage technologies that are stored and saved on your device by the internet browser you use. These cookies process certain information about you on an individual basis, such as your browser or location data or your IP address.
This processing makes our website more user-friendly, more effective and more secure, as the processing enables, for example, the reproduction of our website in different languages or the offer of a shopping cart function.
The legal basis for this processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit b.) GDPR, provided that these cookies are used to process data to initiate or process contracts.
If the processing does not serve to initiate or process a contract, our legitimate interest lies in improving the functionality of our website. The legal basis is then Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
These session cookies are deleted when you close your Internet browser.
1. b) Third party cookies
Please refer to the following information for details on this, in particular on the purposes and legal basis for processing such third-party cookies.
1. c) possibility of elimination
You can prevent or restrict the installation of cookies by setting your internet browser. You can also delete cookies that have already been saved at any time. The steps and measures required for this, however, depend on the specific Internet browser you are using. If you have any questions, please use the help function or documentation of your Internet browser or contact its manufacturer or support. In the case of so-called flash cookies, however, processing cannot be prevented via the browser settings. Instead you have to change the setting of your Flash player. The steps and measures required for this also depend on the specific Flash player you are using.
However, should you prevent or restrict the installation of cookies, this may mean that not all functions of our website can be used to their full extent.
The data transmitted by you for the use of our range of goods and / or services will be processed by us for the purpose of processing the contract and are required in this respect. Contract conclusion and contract processing are not possible without providing your data.
The legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b) GDPR.
We delete the data when the contract has been fully processed, but must observe the retention periods under tax and commercial law.
As part of the contract processing, we pass on your data to the transport company commissioned with the delivery of goods or to the financial service provider, insofar as the transfer is necessary for the delivery of goods or for payment purposes.
The legal basis for forwarding the data is then Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b) GDPR.
Customer account / registration function
If you create a customer account with us via our website, we will use the data you entered during registration (e.g. your name, address or e-mail address) exclusively for pre-contractual services, for contract fulfillment or for the purpose of Customer care (e.g. to provide you with an overview of your previous orders with us or to be able to offer you the so-called memo function) collect and save. At the same time, we then save the IP address and the date of your registration, along with the time. This data will of course not be passed on to third parties.
As part of the further registration process, your consent to this processing is obtained and reference is made to this data protection declaration. The data collected by us will only be used to provide the customer account.
Insofar as you consent to this processing, Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a) GDPR legal basis for processing.
If the opening of the customer account also serves pre-contractual measures or the fulfillment of the contract, the legal basis for this processing is also Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b) GDPR.
The consent given to us to open and maintain the customer account can be revoked at any time with effect for the future in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR. All you have to do is inform us of your revocation.
The data collected in this respect will be deleted as soon as processing is no longer necessary. In doing so, we have to observe retention periods under tax and commercial law.
If you register for our free newsletter, the data you have requested for this purpose, i.e. your e-mail address and - optionally - your name and address, will be transmitted to us. At the same time, we save the IP address of the Internet connection from which you access our website, as well as the date and time of your registration. As part of the further registration process, we will obtain your consent to the sending of the newsletter, describe the content in detail and refer to this data protection declaration. We use the data collected in this way exclusively for sending the newsletter - therefore, in particular, it is not passed on to third parties.
The legal basis for this is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a) GDPR.
You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time with effect for the future in accordance with Art. 7 Paragraph 3 GDPR. To do this, all you have to do is inform us of your revocation or use the unsubscribe link contained in every newsletter.
Contact inquiries / contact options
If you contact us via the contact form or email, the data you provide will be used to process your request. The specification of the data is necessary for processing and answering your request - without providing it, we cannot answer your request, or at least only to a limited extent.
The legal basis for this processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b) GDPR.
Your data will be deleted if your request has been finally answered and the deletion does not conflict with any statutory retention requirements, such as in the event of a subsequent contract processing.
User contributions, comments and ratings
We offer you the option of posting questions, answers, opinions or ratings, hereinafter referred to as “contributions”, on our website. If you make use of this offer, we will process and publish your contribution, the date and time of submission and the pseudonym you may have used.
The legal basis for this is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a) GDPR. You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR. All you have to do is inform us of your revocation.
In addition, we also process your IP and email address. The IP address is processed because we have a legitimate interest in initiating or supporting further steps, provided that your contribution encroaches on the rights of third parties and / or is otherwise unlawful.
The legal basis in this case is Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit. f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest lies in the legal defense that may be necessary.
By sending your comment or uploading your beauty story, you consent to the processing of your personal data transmitted with your content in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 a) GDPR in such a way that we publish your comment or your beauty story and may use your data to communicate with you. Publication may also be made in the social media used by BeautyQlick (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, Linkedin and Google and Tik Tok). Under community you can tell and upload your own beauty story with pictures.
Affiliate marketing is an Internet-supported form of sales that enables commercial operators of Internet sites, the so-called merchants or advertisers, to advertise, which is usually paid for via click or sale commissions, on third-party websites, i.e. with sales partners who are also affiliates or publishers are called. The merchant provides an advertising medium via the affiliate network, i.e. an advertising banner or other suitable means of Internet advertising, which is then integrated by an affiliate on their own Internet pages or via other channels, such as keyword advertising or e-mail. Marketing,
- The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us, and we are committed to safeguarding it. This policy explains what we do with your personal information.
B. How we collect your personal data
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
- “Information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system.”
- Information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths.
- Information that you enter when you register with our website, such as your email and website.
- Information that you enter when you create a profile on our website. For example, your name, profile pictures, gender, birthday, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational details, and employment details.
- Information that you enter in order to set up a subscription to our emails and/or newsletters.
- Information that is generated while using our website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it.
- Information relating to anything you purchase, services you use, or transaction you make through our website, which includes your name, address, telephone number, email address.
- Information that you post to our website with the intention of publishing it on our social media channels.. 9. Any other personal information you send to us.
C. Using Personal Information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following:
- Administering our website and business
- Personalizing our website for you
- Enabling your use of the services available on our website
- Sending you goods as gifts through our website
- Sending you on-marketing commercial communications.
- Sending you email notifications you have specifically requested.
- Sending you our email newsletter if you signed up for it (you can unsubscribe at any time).
- Sending you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of third parties which we think may be of interest to you.
- Providing third parties with statistical information about our users will remain anonymous.
- Dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website.
- Keeping our website secure and prevent fraud.
- Verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website.
“If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the increase our AI algorithm you grant us.”
Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website.
We will not, without your expressed consent, supply your personal information to any third party for their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
D. Disclosing personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
E. International data transfers
- Information that we collect may be stored, processed in, and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy
- Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
- You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this Section F.
F. Retaining personal information
- This Section G sets out our data retention policies and procedures, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
- Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- Without prejudice to article G-2, we will usually delete personal data falling within the categories set out below at the date/time set out below:
a. personal data type will be deleted (teo years from collected)
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section G, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
a. to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
b. if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
c. in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
G. Security of your personal information
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through the private messaging system on our website.
I. Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to the following:
We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
J. Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
K. Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
L. Community rules
At BeautyQlick, we maintain a community where members feel free and confident that they can share personal experiences, photos, reviews and opinions without being afraid of others' opinions or being threatened. We also want you to be sure that the information you find here has been published impartially or without a hidden message.
The code of conduct describes what we expect from you and what you should expect from others. If you are not sure how to follow the rules? Then you are welcome to contact us at any time at team@beautyQlick.com We also reserve the right to change this policy at any time without any notice. BeautyQlick community consists of users, consumers and employees within BeautyQlick
All members of the community are treated equally according to these guidelines.
BeautyQlick does not discriminate on the basis of positive or negative reviews or on the race, gender, sexual orientation, disability or status.
Its Mutual respect.
BeautyQlick holds various discussions. We give community members space to exchange views, discuss topics and support each other. Even if things get hectic, we expect you to show respect for all members of society.
Personal attacks can have you suspended from the platform.
Negative opinions and disagreements are good, but it is not appropriate to use BeautyQlick to bully, insult or insult other members of society. Follow the rules of good tone to any conversation and address the topic, not the person.
You are responsible for all activities that take place via your BeautyQlick account. If you share passwords or log in with someone and sensitive information leaks out it’s on your own responsibility.
Share your own experience on products with other users, we are an independent platform so any paid advertising from users is prohibited.
Use BeautyQlick to share your own story and opinion. Do not publish duplicate content, share rumours or rumours from others that don’t use the platform to engage in a campaigns.
Do not use BeautyQlick to write:
- Medical advice
- Discussions about suicide, violence or self-harm, including self-regulatory procedures without a doctor's license
- Sexual content or unwanted sexual attention to other people. Please beware to share any sensitive images about yourself to others,
- Unnecessary nudity that is not relevant to the subject to be treated (eg naked breasts in a facial review).
- Everything illegal (drug abuse, criminal activity, extortion, threats, harassment, etc.)
- Third-party content, including copyrighted material or text, photos or videos copied from another source.
- Links to other sites that are not partners with BeautyQlick.
- Contact Information
- Everything that the BeautyQlick website is not intended for (eg spam, donations, offers of services to other users or to buy and sell products).
the above points, please contact our customer service .
“Avoid conflicts of interest”
“Unless otherwise stated, you may only use BeaautyQlick as a User.”
The use of BeautyQlick’ partner site as or Brands requires profile approval.
Do not use BeautyQlick to represent your own interests or those you know, including family, friends, partners or employers. This also includes:
- Business interest - You or someone you know can get additional business or money on something you have spent
- Personal interests - You or someone you know will benefit from a medical or personal relationship because you have posted something.
- The names of the cookies that we use on our website, and the purposes for which they are used, are set out below:
- we use Google Analytics and Ads on our website to recognize a computer when a user visits the website / track users as they navigate the website / enable the use of a shopping cart on the website / improve the website’s usability / analyze the use of the website / administer the website / prevent fraud and improve the security of the website / personalize the website for each user / target advertisements which may be of particular interest to specific users / describe purpose(s)};
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies—for example:
- in Internet Explorer you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking “Tools,” “Internet Options,” “Privacy,” and then “Advanced”;
- in Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” “Privacy,” selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, and unticking “Accept cookies from sites”; and
- in Chrome , you can block all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu, and clicking “Settings,” “Show advanced settings,” and “Content settings,” and then selecting “Block sites from setting any data” under the “Cookies” heading.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
- You can delete cookies already stored on your computer—for example:
- in Internet Explorer , you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835 );
- in Firefox (, you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom settings for history”, clicking “Show Cookies,” and then clicking “Remove All Cookies”; and
- in Chrome), you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu, and clicking “Settings,” “Show advanced settings,” and “Clear browsing data,” and then selecting “Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data” before clicking “Clear browsing data.”
- Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of BeautyQlick’s webpage .
Copyright © BeautyQlick 2023